Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #7-Entry 2

My second entry to the CDACPC7 is an image "Bailey with Honey Bee" from Sew Many Cards. I used a floral background paper of  DCWV from the Retro Prints Paper Stack. For the borders on the floral bp, I used Martha Stewart's Punch Around the Page Cherry Blossom design and glue some yellow crystal gems for each of the floral centers.
 This funny looking bee is handmade by yours truly. I just drew a sketch of the whole bee, cut it from a peach board paper and used brown promarker pen for the stripes on the body. I made the wings from a parchment paper, decorated with glitter glue and attached with PVA glue. For the antennae, I folded a V design thin brown wire and curled the sides. I attached it on the back of the bee with tape. That small googly eyes made him cute, don't you think?

1 comment:

Katherine said...

This is adorable Cleah. Love the color combo and those embellishments are so cute!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...