Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #2

It's Back to School theme for CDAC Freebie Progressive Challenge #2. The challenge details can be found here. Speaking of school, we're also having our highschool reunion this coming Saturday. Already excited to see my former classmates and batchmates. I'm handling the finance committee so I've been busy collecting and issuing funds for the event. Luckily though, I was able to make a card for the challenge. I used a Tortagialla image and made a backpack-shaped card. Here's my card:
I made a simple square tag that looks like a piece of writing paper and attached with a mini circular ring. The font I used for my sentiment is School Script Dashed.


2 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww..this is so adorable!!! She kinda reminds me of my "nerdy girl", but all grown up!

Kristen H said...

This is too fun! I LOVE this little girl and her glasses!!! I love her dress too, very sweet!
I love that school days font as well!
Thank you for popping in and grabbing the image! I hope you get some use out of him!

Have a wonderful weekend!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...