Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A 3-D Card and Bizzy Bec's Challenge

This week, I'm trying out a new card technique with the use of a 3-D card template. More and more movies are being shown on 3-D, so why not a card? This technique uses miniature templates of different objects like shoes, bags, even a mini store and whatever fancies your imagination. One on-line store I've come across which carries a variety of awesome 3-D templates is Cut and Craft .
For my card, I used Cut and Craft's Small Gazebo and display box template. The download for the template includes illustrations and very easy to follow instructions. You can decorate the gazebo however you like, just make sure to plan the design before assembling. I'm using this template for my entry in the Bizzy Bec's September Challenge which is a Colour Challenge using blue, green and white. The image I used is from Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly digi stamps "Once upon a time....Collection" called Roses Roses. They're having a sale now so it's the best time to buy some of their many lovely collections.
Here's my finished card:
I decorated the gazebo with my handmade glittered blue roses, laces of green leaves stickers and wide green ribbon as stair carpet . Here's a close-up view of the lovely image Roses Roses:
The finished card is 6.5"x 8.5" and about 1.5"thick. The template also includes a box template with handle for the card. I think anyone would love to receive a 3-D card and can have it framed later on to always remember you by.


3 comments:

Marlene said...

WOWZA. Impressed. Gorgeous!

Katherine said...

Hi Cleah, thanks for dropping by in my blog. Ang ganda naman na gawa mo, hirap nito ah.. :)

Leonie said...

O my so much work and its amazing!! Kudos to you!!! Love Roses Roses too she is just gorjuss!! thanks so much for joining in with us at Bizzy Bec's
Hugs Leonie

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...