Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cupcake mouse freebie at D2D

Have you seen the new freebie at Delightful Inspiration Progressive Challenge this week? It's a teeny, cutie Cupcake Mouse which I love so much! I wasn't able to play for a couple of weeks because of so many commitments and I've been under the weather for a week now. I was able to make a card though just in time for this week's challenge. If you love whimsy and adorable images, check out the Designed2Delight digital stamps and play along each week to get the weekly freebies. I'm also entering my card for the Saturday's Designer's Challenge which is to use "Bling".
I tried the gold and yellow hues for my card this time and made a chocolate cupcake to complement.
The frame I used is a freebie from Digisparkle and the sentiment is from Tlc Creations. The papers are from the gorgeous collection of Pink Petticoat stripes and swirls sets.
I added a set of spoon and fork as blings for the gold ribbon.



No comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...