Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bingo Challenge at MPS


Last week, I took advantage of the sale at Michelle Perkett Studio and bought some really lovely images! I love the details of her images and today I've used the 3 graces ballerinas for this week's Bingo Challenge. The challenge is to choose a line or all of the given items as "ingredients" for your card. Here are the ingredients:
For my card, I used glitter, flowers and 2 backing papers. I went a little overboard and also used scallops, ribbon, a string of faux pearls and a brad. Here is the colored 3 graces ballerinas:
I didn't do any paper-piecing this time, because I just love to color these girls. But I did decoupage the dress of the middle girl just to add layers of the laces underneath. I had fun applying colors on their petticoats and even put a little make-up on their faces. You can guess I'm not a very professional make-up artist. lol.
The backing papers I used were from Pink Petticoat's Ribbon Stripes set and Perfect Papers Collection. The ribbon frame around the ballerinas was a freebie from Lindsay's  Stamp Stuff and you can get it here.


The sentiment is a freebie from Elegant WordArt  and the frame I used is a downloaded clipart:

Here's a clearer view of the whole sentiment:
Other Challenges Entered:
Bugaboo Stamps-June Anything Goes Challenge
Fabnfunky Challenges- "What'eva' Challenge
Wee Memories - Challenge#59 Free For All
Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 97 Tic Tac Toe 


11 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely beautiful - thank you so much for joining our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Cleah! Lovely coloring and the sentiment and frame are perfect for the image. You chose such pretty details too! Thank you for joining the bingo challenge this week at Michelle Perkett Studio. Have a wonderful weekend :).

Giovana said...

This is a beautiful card!!Thanks so much for joining us at Wee memories this week.

Karen said...

This is so charming. Love the colors and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Unknown said...

That is soo pretty Cleah! The colors are gorgeous. So glad you joined us again at MPS. Shelley

Cindi said...

Great card! I love your coloring!

Rene said...

Lovely card you made! Your colouring is great!

Marlene said...

Gorgeousness! You color so beautifully!

Unknown said...

Hi Cleah! I wanted to ask you if you would like to be a guest designer for Michelle Perkett Studios for a post in June. If you are interested email me at suly312@gmail.com

paper fun said...

Wow, I adore the way you colored these 3 lovely ballerinas'. The colors are so vibrant.

Thanks for joining in our bingo challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Mari

Heather "Hev" said...

Wonderful work Cleah :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy WIncy Designs this week :)

Have a wonderful day
Heather
please come and visit my blog

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...