Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Garden Party freebie

This week's freebie for the Progressive challenge at Delightful Inspiration is a cute Garden Party image. It's one of the many wonderful images at Designed2Delight digital stamps. For my design, I chose bright red with bit of yellow and green for the color theme. I decoupaged the flowers for dimension. I also paper punched an open gate to both sides of the image as some sort of welcome to the garden party.
Here's the finished card: 
My daughter Athena, just loved my coloring technique on the flowers. I'm surprised because she's not much into floral prints and design. I'm so glad she liked it. And aren't these two mice and bug cute? I bet they couldn't wait to eat that yummy cupcake. 

To also set the mood for the garden party, I paper-pieced this banner, a freebie from Lindsay Stamp Stuff, as decor with the word CELEBRATE. 

I also made this card using the Garden Party image and Ladybug Kaela with the hat. I found this really great sentiment from TlcCreations which is so perfect for Ladybug Kaela. 


3 comments:

dstandard said...

What cool coloring! Great job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job! Thanks for joining us on Designed2Delight!

Kim Mc said...

Adorable! I love your coloring technique too! Thanks for playing with us at Designed2Delight/Delightful Inspirations! Can't wait to see what you do with next week's freebie!
Aloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...